View Single Post
Old 11-18-2002, 11:22 AM

Location: In the Deep South, Along the Shore of the Flint River
HummerGirl is off the scale

I have to agree with Mac on the aspect that the sales will be low on the SUT. My husband bought that goofy looking Explorer Sport Trac and he loves it. He's not into cars or trucks so this sufficed his needs. I am the auto-junkie in the house. But he DOES show a great instrest in this H2 SUT (he may buy it in the spring/summer).

But anyway...you don't see many of those Sport Tracs on the road and they too are a offshoot of the explorer SUV. (well I have not seen that many here in Georgia and we cover quite a bit of territory on our trips home. Most folks see them as useless bc of the size of the truck bed and engine capabilities. (hee hee..they are)
Personally I really like the H2 SUT, but bc it is a Hummer and so different than the mainstream SUV/SUTs, I doubt too that they will sell very many to "virgin" H2 buyers. In my opinion it will be bought by those who are already H2 owners or extremely familiar with the Hummer and it's capabilities.

Does that make sense? I think that is what Mac was trying to say. He did not mean that the mechanical aspects were the grade of the caddy or chevy.

~amy
Reality is merely a crutch for those with a broken imagination.~anon.

http://www.CelestialBath.com