View Single Post
Old 01-25-2004, 04:20 PM

HummerH1 is off the scale

My experience has show that many young kids can spot an H1 a mile away. And they know what it is. The parents usually don't. High School Kids know the difference between and H1 and H2 (after they discover the prices) and they favor the H1... and would like to have one............... remember those days........ when you were invinceable........

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MAC:
In the Hummer factory magazines, there were photos of the gatherings of H1s. I noticed most H1 owners are old bald fat people. Is that the case? H1 owners are older? does H1 make you go bald and fat? does it make you look older?

As we all know kids love and crazy about H2, those hip-hop or sports-stars, fair to say H2 is youthful. When young people talk about Hummer, they pretty much are talking about H2 exclusively. I never had an auto kids envy and get excited about. Kids don't get excited about S500, S600, SL or Jaguar. I actually love that youthful attraction, trying to connect with my teenagers. I don't sense the same kind of excitement nor attraction toward H1. Is H1 an old people's automobile?

Personally when I see a black H1, I couldn't take my eyes off it, while pretending I am not looking. Generally black color ones only. It is getting harder and harder to see a H1 these days, used to be daily.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>