View Single Post
Old 08-19-2007, 06:32 AM
Hummer Guru

3Hummer is on a distinguished road
Default Funny thing that happened this night at the monster truck jam.

Anywho, my buddy and i were int he parking lot leaving from the monster truck jam but we were on a hill. Im in my car adn my friends in his FJ Cruiser. So hes messing around with the throttle and clutch (his is stick) to keep the car in place so it didnt roll down the hill. Some guy walks by and says stop that with the dam engine why the hell are you driving that in stick anyway its not fast. My friend replied "its cause we go offroading i feel i get better performance out of it" at which point the guy then got nasty i said we go offroading we dont drive these for racing. He then said to me "you have a piece of crap five cylinder" i said you wanna see a piece of crap go look in the mirror. then he replied "go get an alpha then well talk" haha at this point i replied this which is not true, but it worked haha "My alpha just got in today, the dealer is installing my 6 inch lift kit, ill have my alpha by tuesday, and this one is jsut for day to day driving." he then had a look of aw in face, walked to his car some van, i said theres a problem with my i-5 hows that v-4 mini-mom-van" haha it was funny. just felt like sharing that with you.

2003 H1 HMCS: Ocean Blue Metallic, Grey Leather Interior

2010 H3 Alpha: Canyon Metallic, Cashmere Interior

2017 VW Jetta S

2012 Cessna 182T Skylane

used to have: 2007 base H3 Slate Blue

/''T''|[___|___]
[---T--L -OlllllllO-]
()_)"""()_)/"**"\)_)