View Single Post
Old 07-22-2005, 03:47 PM

DrMoab is off the scale

Quote:

I don't have a grudge agaist the majority of Jeepers. They are mostly decent folk.

All the misinformation some of these guys have been spreading, it was only fitting to mirror the reaction when misinformation is spread about the Jeep.
I don't have a gruge against most hummer owners.
Like I said in a previous post, I will wheel with anyone any time in any type of vehicle. I have never knocked anyone for the rig they drive as long as they return the same feelings.

What I do hate is people who buy a vehicle for the sole purpose looking down on other people.

Did I say that ALL of you here are like that? No.
From the looks of this board it seems there are a few hardcore wheelers and thats cool.

But even you guys have to admit that most people who buy Hummers do so without the slightest intention of ever getting off the pavement with them.

If you guys wanna go wheeling, lets go! Like I said I will wheel with anyone.

Just don't be a jack$ss like the dude I pulled out. He told me...and these are his own words
"When I bought this thing they told me it would go anywhere, Guess I proved him wrong"

I see the same attitude with the Jeep Rubicon owners.

Hummer Drivers, Rubi drivers, ugly old primered cherokee drivers have the same thing in common, Our Sh!t all smells the same. A 800 Dollar a month payment won't make it any better either.