View Single Post
Old 07-22-2005, 02:12 PM

AWD BREADTRUCK is off the scale

Quote:
Originally posted by DrMoab:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AWD BREADTRUCK:
Dr.Moab, I can only hope your finacial situation improves so you to can enjoy riding around in comfort while calling your wheeling peers "burger flippers",the trail commoners like that kind of encouragement and will look up to you as you flounder about in the rough terrian. Don't give up on your dream!
That part about primer, now that's just funny!
Man did you ever prove my point. You have no clue of my financial situation. But here you are...A hummer driver looking down on everyone else because...You drive a hummer. You NEED to drive one to make yourself look good. I have no NEED for one, I don't want one and even if I was Bill Gates its the last thing it the world I would own because I don't need one to make me feel good about myself, which you aparently do.

Oh BTW, Its primer because it gets USED. You would problebly cry if a tree branch got up against your Beautiful paint job. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't be jealous. And yes I do wheel my Hummer, how hard depends on how many payments behind I am. Thanks for the beautiful paint comp. Maybe we could wheel sometime? I promise not to use the "burger flipper" term. Sometimes I think it's not the Hummer that people don't like, it's us guys driving Hummers, Hmm food for thought.