View Single Post
Old 07-22-2005, 03:42 PM

AWD BREADTRUCK is off the scale

Quote:
Originally posted by DennisAJC:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AWD BREADTRUCK:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DennisAJC:
Must be awful having to eat your own ****.

Thanks for watching my informative video! I'm sure that's the message that's being conveyed to the general public.
You tell'um Dennis, the general public love us Hummer guys, them "burger flippin" bastards. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't have a grudge agaist the majority of Jeepers. They are mostly decent folk.

All the misinformation some of these guys have been spreading, it was only fitting to mirror the reaction when misinformation is spread about the Jeep. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I was not bothered by any of the video about Hummers "outwheeling" Jeeps, it's just normal razzing that goes on between different makes of rigs. But it's not cool to call fellow wheelers "burger fippers" or any other demeaning name. Jeeps and Toyota guys razz each other alot, I like it, makes wheeling interesting but the name calling is reserved for the vehicles not the owners. I have met some Hummer wheelers and actually helped one on the trail, they were cool and we got along great.If a Jeeper gives you crap about your rig, throw it back at his rig not him, laugh about it and get back to wheeling. later guys