Thread: HUMMER "HOPE"
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2005, 07:15 PM

shipbldr is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ckhagman:
I have gotten my driver endorsement but still need to take the test and do my CPR class. As I understand it they might let the CPR/First Aid requirement pass for a little while to get people to help sooner. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If in a time of crisis like we have now, they won't let you help because of a small technicality like this (especially when the need is so urgent)...

then they should have to face Larry King and answer questions like...

"So can you tell us why you let people suffer and die because the volunteer relief drivers didn't know CPR?"

As the Nazi's learned the hard way at Nuremburg, "I was only following orders" doesn't cut it when people are dying.

F--- them. You want to help, get in your truck and go. This is America dam it! You don't need anyone's permission to help in a time of crisis here.

Be the man. Make your own call.

Oh... and take you cell phone with you in case they need to call you in....

My hat is off to you for being willing to help them.

2 Pissed off dealer mechanics, Origami frame, Convex UCP, 2 Bent cross members, Dented driveshaft, Broken sway bar mounts, misaligned transmission, exhaust leak, Pl