Thread: Obama Wins!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2008, 06:33 PM
Hummer Guru

ROX is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Obama Wins!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaggyX
Even misery would be better then what Bush gave us. I don't even know a word that would describe how crappy he has been.
Hi Shag!

Besides the War in Iraq, what specifically didn't Bush do to make you feel better. That's what this is about, feelings. And why support Obama and not Clinton? What is he going to change? Do you think that January 21st he'll pull all our troops out of Iraq? Do you think he'll lower taxes with a Democratic Legislature? what? I'd like to know
Why didn't you like McCain? He obviously didn't want Bush's endorsement either and Bush did not campaign for him. (for the most part) McCain said he'd lower taxes and provide a tax break for people that wanted to buy their own health care. I don't think he meant he'd write them a blank check, but take any money spent on health care off their taxes, up to $5k a year. That's pretty cool in my book. Do you think that Republicans in general were responsible for the recent economic turmoil, even though they don't control Congress and did not pass the Legislature that led to the demise of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac?

BTW, anyone can answer these questions, but I'd like to know.
I'm just happy I don't have to endure the political commercials while I'm trying to watch the weather anymore!