View Single Post
Old 11-11-2005, 09:07 AM
Hummer Expert

RazM is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally posted by DTHVLY:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I'd say it's not a threat because I believe that if you're looking for a HUMMER, then you expect true luxury...Me, I want the soft and plush leather seats...I wouldn't trade the refinement of the H3 interior for the FJ.

That's just my humble opinion.

I agree with you, if a luxury grocery getter SUV with carpet, "soft plush leather seats" and push button 4wd is what you want then the H3, VW Toureg, or Lexus are a good choice, but if you want an out of the box offroad vehicle that's got more ground clerance, more power, more torque, less weight, more towing capacity, and more functional options, then the FJ would be your choice.

If your willing to trade horse power and offroad ability for "soft plush leather seats" then go with the H3. there's nothing wrong with Luxury SUV's it just depends on what you want. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dude, you like the FJ, we're all very happy for you. To come in to a forum JUST to knock a vehicle with pure grade A Bullsh*t takes a special type of person. A person who must have endless amounts of time on their hands. A person who feels so low about themselves that they feel better bothering others.

If you can't stop trolling, atleast become a CREATIVE troll, one who gives much more amusement to the forum members. Remember, if you wanna be a clown, atleast put your makeup on, otherwise you just aren't trying.

BTW, what's the approach and departure angle on that thing? How about breakover?

Thanks for trying.