Thread: XM RADIO DEALS
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2007, 04:15 PM
Hummer Veteran

Slammed Vette is on a distinguished road
Default Re: XM RADIO DEALS

I wouldn't go with XM ever!!! I got a great deal on mine after the 3 months! A bill for $360!!! This moron on the phone said that when I registered the xm (which I didn't do for a month after I got the car due to address recognition problem)for 4 years.WRONG!!! THey tried to get me to buy the whole thing from the start and I clearly declined,because I didn't know if I was going to like it.Well they took it upon themselves to do it anyway.So i get a bill after my free 3 months and I call and told them I had the free 3 month and that was it.The guy on the phone said I registered it 2 months before I even bought the H3.Now I'm getting steamed!!!!I tell him I didn't even own it then and he keeps telling me I reg. it in April of '06 when I didn't buy it till middle of June.I finally told him to stop sending me bills for something I didn't authiorize and he tells me but sir it's only $360!!!!! So I get a lil pizzed off and tell him along with a few 4 letter words to pay it himself if it's only $360.So there customer service(lack there of) ruined any chance of me ever dealing with XM again!!! Have about 500+ CD's I can listen too instead!!!