View Single Post
Old 11-23-2005, 10:36 PM
Hummer Veteran

DTHVLY is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally posted by RazM:
Dude, you like the FJ, we're all very happy for you. To come in to a forum JUST to knock a vehicle with pure grade A Bullsh*t takes a special type of person. A person who must have endless amounts of time on their hands. A person who feels so low about themselves that they feel better bothering others.

If you can't stop trolling, atleast become a CREATIVE troll, one who gives much more amusement to the forum members. Remember, if you wanna be a clown, atleast put your makeup on, otherwise you just aren't trying.

BTW, what's the approach and departure angle on that thing? How about breakover?

Thanks for trying.

I didn’t just come into this forum to knock your beloved H3, DUDE. I have been on this forum for over 2 years and have been thinking about getting an H3 since before it even came out, but now that the FJ is coming out I’m going to consider it too. Obviously I’m not completely obsessed with the H3 like you are, I like to actually consider other vehicles before dropping $30K on one. If I can get equal or better off-road ability in a more reliable vehicle for around the same price then I'm going to do it. You remind me of those diehard Mustang guys back in the 90’s who always got there asses smoked by the Z28 and Corvette guys but they would still claim that their Rustang’s were better.

I replied to an FJ thread in the "Other Offroad Vehicles" section of this forum with facts about the FJ and now I'm a troll? Give me a break DUDE. Now if I would have started a thread entitled “Why the FJ is the greatest SUV to hit the trails and why the H3 is a POS” in the "H3 Discussion" folder then that would be a diffrent story. I like how you label anyone who has anything positive to say about any other vehicle besides a Hummer as a troll. The term "troll" has become so cliché on this forum it’s not even funny anymore.

I guess I understand your hostility and aggression I would be pissed too if I had been totally ostersized by the off-road community as well as targeted by enviro-nazis. That's something to be considered before buying a Hummer. I don't really want to take the chance of getting stuck out in the middle of no where and having some Jeep or Toyota guy driving by and laughing instead of helping, or having to worry about eco-terrorist vandalizing my vehicle every time I drive into the city.

BTW, A vehicle with a shorter wheel base and more ground clearance (the FJ), will have a better break over angle than a vehicle with a longer wheel base and less ground clearance (the H3).

Thanks for trying DUDE…

Oh yeah, and the Maple Leafs suck!