View Single Post
Old 01-24-2006, 08:11 PM
Hummer Guru

f5fstop is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by UNOMYFLO:
The fact that they charged you 60 bucks to clean oil off a block of a new H3 is a friggin crime.......

Man that angers me.....wtf?

I would have refused to pay it....and when you take it back with F5's fix which they should have been able to pull up on the computer like F5. When you print it out and give it to them ask for you 60 back and a tank of gas for the return trip with your own diagnosis so they can fix your H3.....and no I am not kidding.....tell them you will call GM cust service..that gets them hopping and that you havent sent in the dealer survey yet.

GM is very interested in how the HUMMER dealers are treating there customers.

I had major service last sat. they have left 5 messages on every phone I own wanting to take a survey which is recorded on how the service went.....they were almost obnoxious about it.

UNO </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I missed that $60.00 charge, and I totally agree with you. This is ludicrous. I guess I'm the type of person who would give them the bulletin, but for them to retrieve it they would have to visit a proctologist.

H3can, if you get a JD Powers survey; make sure you hit the dealer hard, and mail him a copy, I sure would. Then I would find another dealer.