View Single Post
Old 09-19-2007, 06:10 AM
Hummer Novice

Noskin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Group of *******ers Destroys Alpine Meadow???

I belong to both elcova and *******.

I've lurked here on elcova almost a year and a half but never posted because of the "strong" personalities and unwarranted but funny attacks on other members. But I'd much rather be assosiated here with hardcases than being associated with guys at *******.

I've been to a few of the HX gatherings(My name over there I'll keep anonymous) and most of them don't seem to respect trail ettiquette. they go where they want and without leadership. I've witnessed one throwing his beer can out of his window on the trail.

I think this last incident with the Colorado trail destruction really was the last straw for me. The personalities on HX are retards in line and retards in person. It's only a matter of time before their wreckless behaviour catches up with them.

And yes I'm sure I heard it was humbabe (A member here and I think a director with blue ribbon coalition) that promptly organized a trail repair. They attacked her on HX for sticking her nose in their business and I think she got banned from there. She did a good thing but obviously the HX folks don't support good deeds.