View Single Post
Old 01-10-2007, 01:02 AM
Hummer Guru

fourfourto is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Rear Brake/Axle Groan...

Short version....Im fvked

I get a call from the customer service manager from Gm.She tells me she spoke to the field rep and was told the noise I hear is normal.
File closed His decision is final.

WTF

She would'nt listen to anything I said(she did listen but said I can only go by the field rep)

She told me all she can do is send me forms for the BBB or I could call the attorney general .
I said send them

WTF

Also I asked about a extended waranty. she said Gm does not extend warranty on brakes

I guess I will have to live with it for now and try to fix it myself in a few weeks or 850 more miles at tire rotation ,Hopefully the brake lube and pad shaving does the trick

Or sue GM and cost me more then putting in drilled/sloted rotors with ceramic pads.

Had to vent ,Can you here the wife venting in the background,I think shes gonna go to hummer and shoot the fvcks
H3 gray adventure,brushguard,hood handles,sunroof,steps,crossbows,smokers package,window/sunroof visor,Airbrushed spare tire cover,mudflaps,K&N filter,SS Hummer insert,Hummer rubber mats,cargo rubber mat + shade,12 volt airhorn,eclipse nav/dvd/rear camera/mini remote,autostart,12 volt fridge,high beam garage remote,underhood air compressor, taillight bezels ,clinometer ,trailer brake and hitch.