View Single Post
Old 01-15-2004, 04:05 AM
Hummer Veteran

JSA_3 is off the scale

Mac - FWIW

If you're really looking, take your time, you'll find it. When you do you'll be pleasantly surprised. I was.

I went from a "from the factory 03 H2"(had it for 13 months and 16k miles and loved it) to an 02 H1 with 12k miles. It did have 6 mo less factory warranty than the H2 (it did not get titled until april of 02), but I am comfortable with it, and will purchase additional coverage from AM General before the original expires.

I too am picky about a used vehicle. If you smell something fishy walk, another will turn up.

I was sold on the H1 after my dealer let me drive one for a day while the H2 was in getting serviced. That was in the spring of '03, and we were both on the lookout until November and one popped up. As it turned out it was a one owner, purchased from a sister dealership, with the complete history. So far so good, no regrets at all. In fact I forsee an H1 to succeed this one.

You are on the right track (it should be fun) and you've got a great list vehicles, all original, but I'm casting my vote for an H1.

Good Luck!

John

----------
'02 HMCO