Old 06-05-2008, 07:28 PM
Hummer Veteran

zmanH2 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: People are Stupid. Buy a Hummer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pure_Justice
Hello All,

New to this forum.

Picking up my new 2008 H2 SUT this Friday and I am dam excited. I have been shopping around for a H2 since 2006. I finally pulled the trigger when I seen how much they have dropped. People are stupid I tell you. Whining about the price of gas while ignoring the thousands they will lose from selling there SUV's. Price of the demo model I am purchasing from the dealer is $15000 less then the sticker. People don't think how much gas that can buy?!?!?!

I been in love with this vehicle for years. Since I was in the 1st gulf war riding the HUMVEE version. I so can't wait.

I hope all those HATERS go buy vehicles that get 100 miles per gallon, so that the price of gas drops to 50 cents a gallon.

When a year or two goes buy and the price of gas drops, and they have this piece of junk vehicle sitting in there driveway, wondering why they changed there whole life style, I will be laughing.

In either case, I am glad to join you good people and maybe from time to time, if I get wrapped around the axle with H2 questions, I may bug you good people. Till then, enjoy.

Regards,
~Pure_Justice~

Congratulations! Good for you and good for us H2 owners.