View Single Post
Old 02-10-2006, 07:04 PM
Hummer Veteran

Bill1065 is off the scale

I really didn't think much of this thread until I was helping my 14 year old God daughter with her geometry while browzing the Elcova H3 forum photo section of this site, looking for add-ons (like the XTC light bar)for my new black H3.It was then I noticed her peering over to see what I was doing and she commented on the H3 rims in a photo. It was then it really hit home that avitars showing flames shooting out of a woman's butt and cartoons of a woman's bust flopping around, etc. is not the kind of thing I would be comfy with in a family setting or even my kind of friends. It just had not occurred to me until that moment that this site will be something I will have to hide from people and friends in order to get needed information from other actual H3 users. But if this is what the majority wants and approves of I guess I'll have to respect that. I am a newbee here and really need the info on what is a practical self-install and what is not, and I have yet to come across an H3 site with people as knowledgeable as some of you are. Don't be upset; I don't expect the exotic avitars to dissappear, but felt I should give my honest opinion. Like it was forstated; no one is twisting my arm to be here. It is my choice until I decide to move on.