View Single Post
Old 11-08-2007, 03:00 AM
Hummer Authority

H2Finally is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Well I got one.....

Good site to check out daily if you use the iPhone.

For me, it's the size of the screen relative to size of phone that's untouchable by any other (perhaps most impressive when you use the camera function). Then you do get used to the really amazingly innovative but elegant interface, that when you do go back to use standard phones, -- it just feels so... backwards...

Hard to grasp if you're not actually using the iPhone, since you cannot simply imagine the difference in interface from standard phones. But it truly is an incredible step-forward in ergonomics & human user interface (such as the 2-fingered zoom in/out when you're reading this forum for instance).

Finally, while I'm not musically inclined (have ZERO songs stored in my iPhone ), I do have plenty of MOVIES (Transformer, Fantastic Four, HSM2, etc) which keeps my kids plenty happy whenever we have to spend some time waiting -- like the hour-long lines at Disneyland, hour-long wait for Sunday brunch at Mimi's Cafe, boring waits at the Bank/Post Office/Dentist, etc etc!!

As far as durability, I use one of those shieldzone puncture-proof plastic and an el-cheapo rubber surround, and mine has survived half-a-dozen drops from the H2 to the asphalt parking lot without any problems. YMMV