Thread: DASH BOARDS
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2006, 01:32 PM
Hummer Veteran

mowdoc is on a distinguished road
Default Re: DASH BOARDS

Hey KenP,

Tell the wife that the Denali is very hard to capture in a photo. There is NO purple at all period. To date, the only pix I have were taken in the garage with flash. The finish is clear coated and very smooth. This causes the "sparkle" she sees in pics. In real life it looks "wet".

The Denali is a pretty dark color and in daylight is beyond description. At night is looks more like piano black and the grain is not very noticeable.

I HIGHLY recommend you visit a Denali dealer and have a look at this finish. In the Denali vehicle there is only small areas finished with this wood look but you will clearly see what it looks like. The dash Stuart sells contains much more area and as I said, will blow you away in the daylight.

I was down to my Hummer dealer shortly after installing the dash and could not get out of there because all the salesmen were all over my H2. They were bringing the ladies out of the office and mechanics from the shop to have a look. Everyone that sees my dash comments on it. They forget they are in a Hummer but always talk about the dash.

Wait a minute. Forget all that. The Denali dash sucks so stay away and I'll have the only one!!

mowdoc