View Single Post
Old 11-24-2004, 05:24 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MountainMan:
One last word here
I would never show my lack of respect or education by lowering myself to profanity to prove a point,it only shows that one has run out of logical arguements and needs to revert to childish bullying to win, <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Lack of respect? That is to assume that you deserve some respect. You drudged up this year old idea that the H2 is not a capable vehicle. You, dumbass, are the one that started the disrespect.

Run out of logical arguments? Well, seeing as that was my first reply to your obviously ignorant postings, I have yet to began any type of argument. Frankly, I took the position of pointing out that you are a dumbass for posting some ignorant laced opinion about the H2's capabilities to people who have and do wheel their H2's quite often and are not novices when it comes to wheeling.

Logic should override your masochistic need to attempt to explain away all of the wheeling that many here have done in the H2's that completely discounts the lame idea you propose that H2's are not capable. Again, most who have any real knowledge of wheeling and the H2 have come to realize that it is indeed a capable vehicle and it is just stupid to argue otherwise.

It's obvious you are here to just troll or you wouldn't continue to make the overly-ignorant comments that the H2 is "basically a Tahoe."

If you would like to discuss this maturely, at least make an attempt at getting your facts straight. And to start, list everything that the H2 has in common with a Tahoe. It's quite easy to do, since there are not very many parts shared with the GM mid-size SUV platform.

So, instead of being a dumbass, get a little educated on the facts and then come back and try to discuss this subject like a man.