View Single Post
Old 09-26-2005, 11:45 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by First Hummer:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kacyk:
Can anyone explain why a cat back is more desireable than just a muffler replacement? I had a Corsa installed in my first h2 and aside from the sound, I didn't really feel a damn thing. I had just a muffler replaced in my Tundra and same thing.

The reason I ask is that $700 for a H3 cat back seems unreasonable when you can get a cat back for a H2 for as low as $400. I know it's a market issue but what's wrong with throwing on a 40 series flowmaster for $250 intalled? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

speaking from experience you dont wont a flowmaster on your H3.The outside noise sounds good,but the inside cabin noise is very annoying.I have the SMA exhaust now and the inside cabin noise is 90% quieter than the flowmaster. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

TIPS X Eleventy Brazilian.

ps. FlowMaster mufflers are the best!! So gfy.