Thread: FJ in action
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2006, 11:06 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default Re: FJ in action

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisha Haddan H3
No paragon, you're mistaken. The fact remains that between the two of us, I'm the only one who has explained and defended his position on the FJ and H3 or been open-minded enough to consider the other's point of view.

I don't need the H3 to be the better wheeler. I'm ready accept the FJ as a better stock wheeler when I see evidence of it ... pictures, direct observations or an objective assessment by someone who doesn't hate H3s. Your say-so alone isn't enough. And until you explain your reasoning, your opinion is only so much hot air and your so-called facts will remain ... imaginary.
Nope, not mistaken.

You just answered your own riddle. Where have I been seen as an H3 hater besides when I made this comment about the FJ.

Point is that I don't give a shit what you say about your mindedness. Those that have cared to ask sensibly about my thoughts on the FJ know why and how it performed. The idea that you, or any others that question my credibility, views my opinion as hot air and facts as imaginary, is a hoot. It's not my job here to try to impress you.