View Single Post
Old 03-04-2009, 10:56 AM
Hummer Authority

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ is off the scale
Default Re: GM: No Dexron VI ATF in Transfer Case

Well it seems so confusing that I'm glad I went with my gut and put Royal Purple syn. in everything.

I saw 2 years ago I think it was test on Horsepower TV and they provide to me without a doubt Purple was the way to go. I forgot all the test they put it through but, besides durability they discovered on dyno that Purple gained on average 8HP using it.

So from that and my past experience I use Purple as does Dragon in his big 3/4 ton Chevy will call the Tow Pig for reason. He runs deseil turbo at 800 ft. lbs. of torque and 400HP. It is a monster and is taken good care of but, used hard and never a failure. We buy it by the cases.

That is of course just couple experiences I know of personal but, many of Dragons customers use because of our experience with no problems.

TAZ
05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges