View Single Post
Old 09-03-2003, 10:43 PM

Drag is off the scale

Dennis;
It could be worse, it could be .............ANDKON!!!

No, wait, that swampy little troll knew nothing about cars.

Where the hell is Ed when we need him to do the bull in a china shop routine for these guys. It's OK to come here and have a sensible debate on what rigs are best for what kind of trail, but the whole "Go f*%$ your grandmother" thing,... come on dude. Grow a pair, say that to somebody's face, and I guarantee that I'd make you EAT that same pair that you just grew.

Hell, I don't even have an H2 (I'm still waiting to take a look at the SUT), and I am willing to say that the H2 can do some things stock that modded Jeeps can't, and that stock Toyotas can go where H2s can't. (Especially narrow trails, or where the longer wheel base can lead to high centering very easily just to name a few).

To those Yota guys who'd like to have the sensible discussions and maybe an actual day of wheeling together, welcome to the H2 forum. To those who just want to embarrass themselves with the profanity (I won't mention any names), go home. Save yourselves the energy of typing, cause you won't change anyone's mind. For every picture of a flipped H2, there's gonna be one of a flipped Toyota or a flipped Jeep, and what does that prove? That one driver can drive while another can't, which I think is something that we all know by now.

I’ll get down off of the soapbox now. Thank you for your time.

Corvette= "The ability to pass with class"