View Single Post
Old 11-11-2005, 02:02 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by md_sailor:
This Item Has High and Low Beam as an option. I have ordered them. Simply go the ordering page and Select the High and Low from the drop down you can also select the Color of the beam you desire at that point. These are one third the price of the Deltas. They are also guarnteed Waterproof, There is a Video showing these being put into a fish tank with live fish in it While Lit. I'm sure if you go to the site and elplor the options manu of you will be as SOLD as I was. I have first hand experience with the delta product and would never go that route again. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I got a set of the Delta reverse lights and continue to have nothing but problems with them. They can take a beating and took a good one in Moab, but the bulb is not grounded properly causing me to need to go in and rewire it so that it doesn't quit burning periodically.

Apparently, Delta products leave a lot to be desired.

As far as your HIDs, the biggest problems is that the stock headlight buckets do not spread ANY light very well. So it really doesn't matter how good a bulb you put in it. But, some here are happy with theirs and you may be with yours.