View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 02:13 AM
Hummer Expert

LoJac963 is on a distinguished road
Default LoJac963's Deuce Build

Figured I'd post my build thread over here since the H2 members seemed to have died off at the other forum I frequent....

enjoy

This is how she sat at the dealership the night I went to test drive. Bought the 2 that night after a long debate at the dealership regarding the trade in of my 06 GTO.

First thing I couldn't stand were the gigantic chrome nerf bars. Did some research on options and fell in love with the U-steps. Finally found a set for a great price. They were pretty beat up so I had them chemically stripped and PC'ed. Insanely better than those huge chrome nerfs.

Next was the DRL's change to LED's. The SMD's are quite a bit brighter than the stock bulbs and look a hell of a lot better.

Something I've always done is change over the interior to LED. Much brighter, crisper light.

After that I put in a Lev-o-Gage just for fun.

Next on the list was a Volant air box. I couldn't stand how much of a PITA it was to take the stock lid off so I opted for a Volant.

Pic of the silicone coupers and t-bolt clamps I used. The Volant adapter included is worthless.