View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 02:47 AM
Hummer Expert

LoJac963 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: LoJac963's Deuce Build

Another update:

So the wife came home from work and I figured I'd have her take a look at everything I've gotten done. She was less than enthused to say the least. She made 2 valid points, one being the blue is just too damn bright which I agreed and two the blue just didn't look classy for a truck like an H2 to which I EVENTUALLY agreed lol.

She suggested to do everything in white to which I thought well its all in white stock. BUT white LED is much much crisper and clean than the stock white. So I ended up taking out one of the steering wheel controls and threw 2 white LED's in there and here's the result:

Definitely a crisp clean white but also insanely bright. This is now the route I'm going, however the major change will be using diffused lenses on everything to tone down the mcd of each LED. White and not as bright I think is going to turn out very very nice and will match my next project that's in the mail ;-)

So more LED's on order, I guess I'll just leave the truck torn down this week, no point in putting it all back together just to rip into it again. I'll keep you all updated.