View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 02:50 AM
Hummer Expert

LoJac963 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: LoJac963's Deuce Build

Ok gents here we go, project 95% complete with the exception of the door window controls on all 4 doors. Those have reverse mount SMD LED's which I cannot find anywhere HOWEVER the passenger airbag LED was an SMD and I desoldered it and worked in a 3mm LED in its place and it works great so that is my plan with them. So another LED order going in for those.

The blue is gone, white is in!

Here is the center stack, the white is awesome. Completely crisp white, I used diffused LED's this time so no hot spots. For some reason the 4x4 controls and traction controls have a blue lens so they are a little blue:

Driver seat controls:

Headlight controls:

Airbag switch, used a non diffused which resulted in a little hot spot so I may replace with a diffused white when I place my next order:

Steering wheel controls:

Passenger seat heater I left red:

Roof buttons:

And this is completely badass!

Escalade gauge face with aftermarket white needles. I replaced all my cluster bulbs with white LED's but the gauge overlay is tinted blue which gave everything a nice subtle blue color. I really like how it turned out!

This project is not for the faint of heart. Quite a few of the button packs are not meant to be disassembled just replaced if you have issues with them. However with enough persistance everything does come apart...very carefully!

I am so glad the dull stock yellow/white is gone!

I'll update again once I get the window controls finished up.