View Single Post
Old 11-28-2006, 01:48 AM
Hummer Veteran

Jeff G is off the scale
Default Re: Master Flow MF-1050 Air Compressor Installation w/ pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp's-h3
Nice set up Jeff!
Can you give a little info on the fittings / steel braided hosing from the pump to the coupling mounted on the frame rail?
Thanks!

All of the anodized fittings and S/B line are standard Russell fittings. The fitting out of the compressor is a standard pipe thread 1/4" to 7/16" and the Russell elbow is 7/16" pipe thread to a 7/16" pressure fitting. The fitting underneath is a standard Russell 7/16" pressure fitting to a 7/16" pipe thread. I did use a rubber washer behind the coupler as well as teflon tape. After setting all this up, I found out Russell also has the matching 1/4" to 7/16" pipe thread fitting coming out of the compressor. I just haven't made it up to the speed shop to get one. I know it's probably a little overkill, but I ran a 210" dragster on the IHRA circuit for about 8 years and I learned to like S/B line. It also helps when this place is a half mile from my office and the owner was one of my sponsors when I raced. He still gives me great prices.: http://www.truckaddons.com/store.htm
2006 H3 Lux/Offroad - Slate Blue - Ebony Leather - Sunroof - Brush Guard - Husky Rear Mat - Petz Cover (so my Wheaton Terrier can ride with me) - GOBI Stealth Rack - PIAA Lights - DC/AC Coverter - Truxxx Leveling Kit - DC1 Wheels - 35"X12.50" Toyo Open Country AT - Step Bars - Onboard Air - Chrome Fire Extinguisher

2003 Mercedes Benz S500 AMG

2003 BMW Z3 - Wife's