View Single Post
Old 02-13-2003, 04:15 AM

Firebreather is off the scale

brian:

i would take you up on your challenge but for 2 facts: 1. i dont own an H2 and 2. i dont live in Colorado. otherwise, id be right there!

the reading on the discoboard was funny. i saw my name mentioned a few times. u guys look just as silly as we do to an outsider. do u not realize what u drive? a freaking Discovery! its just about the biggest chick SUV in the world! i think half of all college girls who own an suv drive a disco. and of course then it becomes the proverbial "soccer mom" vehicle. but u guys make it out to be the ultimate 4x4. ROTFLMAO!!!

oh wait i forgot...the H2 is the poser vehicle...not the Disco...right? lol! and tell all those guys and gals on the disco board to come get some if they want it. educate me please. even though ive owned a Disco and 2 Range Rovers, i know nothing about them. i did learn one thing over on your board, that 3 H2s flipped over on the LR course...that even a freelander can make it over! wow! that just about makes the H2 the worst 4x4 there is! OMG! u guys are a riot!

and hey that was an awesome story about the independence trail. great job on making it out. u do realize the H2 would have just driven right up and had u home by 6:30 right?