Thread: Rubicon VS H2
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2003, 08:00 AM
Hummer Authority

Steve R is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jeepsrule:
my heavly modified jeep cj7 will beat the pants off both the ruby and the h2
AND THEN YOU POST:
my post was not to slam the h2 or to say mines better than yours
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Gee....if that isn't the very essence of a two-faced contradicting absurd comment...then what is??? YOU my friend should run for public office...cause you got the right stuff!! You are in dire need of a strong laxative....cause your full of it!

My comments weren't aimed at you JeepsFule, so why don't you take it down a notch. While your solution to everything may involve exploring the deeper rectal cavities of other people...I can assure you that it's you who....ah, nevermind...I don't need another flame-war.

I'm sorry if your not feeling the love....but this forum has seen more then its share of oppressive visitors who, by various approaches, are here only to solicit the merits of their own brand preference and make certain we are reminded that the H2 ain't worth a penny in a dime store.

WTF do you think you're doing walking into an H2 Forum with a name like Jeepsrule? What kind of a warm reception do you expect...especially with your comments. All you do is throw a bit of sugar on the H2 before you slam it. I don't represent the entire forum....but I'm guessing your absence would go unnoticed. As they say in Amityville: GET OUT!