View Single Post
Old 01-03-2010, 12:13 AM
Hummer Veteran

Rred is on a distinguished road
Default bentley continental gt

I may be day dreaming here. But I'm thinking in about a year, this will be parked next to my 3. Right now, they're selling used; 35,000miles, 05'-06', for $65g. That's a $100g depreciation in 4yrs. Oh, yes. I want one. My mom baught the 2010 Lexus RX350. It's nice, but it's a luxury Toyota. She's been driving a 99' Jag XJ8L that my rents bought brand new 11yrs ago. Still a beautiful car, exceptionaly well maintained. I remember when they pulled into the driveway. I get to drive it while I'm home for this two weeks. They don't make Jags like that anymore. Real wood trim wrapped everything. Only Bently and RR really do the old school, 7,000lb, big engine, luxury cars like that. Mercedes is way over priced. BMW's are sportcars. I want the Bentley coupe; TT V12 w/ 600hp and enought room for 4 pax comfortably. I'm pretty sure this Jag will be sitting in my garage come spring. But I think I going to start doing some collecting. I'm rich by now means. But I'm single, no kids, and only me to worry about. Plus, uncle sam likes paying me pretty well for being single.

What do you car guys think?

Blistiens at all four corners, leveled, 35" Toyo M/Ts