View Single Post
Old 11-24-2005, 12:15 AM

UNOMYFLO is off the scale

I got a LOC4.4 basicaly you cut 4 wires in the back of the head unit molex which I am not thriled about but am prepared to do.

The left and righ front and rear speaker leads. they get tied into the input into the LOC then you run the 2 sets of rca's to the 4 channel amp then run 4 speaker leads from the amp back to behind the dash/radio and tie them back in to the leads running to the speakers.

so all I will run to the back is the pwer and remote turn on and the 2 rca's and then the seaker leads need to run back to the head from the amp (the radio on lead into the head will be used for the amp turn on and I will just tie in a wire not cut it because the head still needs to be powered up also, I will just pull back the wire casing a bit and wrap the single wire around it solder it and run it to the back. I plan on using a piece of mdf and making an amp rack under the drivers rear quarter panel plastic (where the monsoon equipped amps are) remember I have the base radio system), I will burry it there but leave off the panel until I have the amp dialed in. I was going to put it under the drivers seat but the amp turned out to be larger than I thought or should I say the area under the H3 seat isnt that big. PLus I want it all stealth..

Hope this helps you