View Single Post
Old 09-19-2006, 06:34 AM
Hummer Veteran

EXH1X5 is off the scale
Default Re: SUTLIFF HUMMER HARRISBURG PA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aubs
If you notice, I'm not the only one with negative experiences. Personally, I think they probably do not want my business because:
1. I'm frugal, and refuse to be fleeced by a dealer on the purchase of a new vehicle
2. I won't buy the overpriced parts and accesories through the service department
3. I expect stellar service on a $60,000 vehicle which should include at least an H3 or Cadillac for transport while I'm waiting, especially if it's going to be a few hours...

Aubs, Aubs, Aubs!

Can't you see what has happened to you???

1. You do understand of course you are NOT Sutliff's "customer" ...you ARE the "customer" of that Dealer you went out of you way to buy it from ...Sutliff's COMPETITOR!

2. You now want Sutliff's Parts Dept. to cut you special deals on parts & accessories for the Hum-hoe you bought from their COMPETITOR!

3. You now have problems with that Hum-hoe you bought from their COMPETITOR, but come crawling to Sutliff's Service Dept. and expect them to give you the same "Red Carpet Treatment" they give to THEIR Customers!

In the car biz what is happening to YOU is referred to as "slow-walking" someone! Wanna guess why they are??? Got the big picture now Aubs???