View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 06:03 PM
Hummer Veteran

jersey is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Are you as unhappy as me?

I've been unhappy the last few months too and yesterday sealed the deal. First in early December my blower motor relay went. This happened twice before during summer months, but now its doing it in winter too! Late December there goes my water pump! Then in January my tensioner stopped tensioning, replaced that and a belt. February came and top of my radiator cracked, replaced that. Car felt a little shaky last Wednesday, Thursday I took it for tire balance & rotation. Seemed shakiness went away. Saturday no noticeable difference on short ride to the market and back. Yesterday left for work at 3pm Sunday and shakiness returned at 62MPH, 3:58 pm.
At 4:03pm I'm on the side of the Parkway waiting for an Onstar tow truck because my Transmission failed miserably and briefly caught fire which forced me to the side of the road.
"I should have sold it when the water pump broke!" was what I said when the Tensioner later went and again when the Radiator went. And after I pay for an out of warranty repaired trans I'll likely say it again. But I wont follow through...truth is, I just like my H3, we've had 143K miles of fun and I can't see a few dollars here or there that'd make sense in me getting rid of it.

Good luck with yours too! I hope things turn out better for you moving forward.