View Single Post
Old 10-07-2009, 02:40 PM
Hummer Professional

s_c5519 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Window Vent Visors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy Ed
Not where I got mine from but this is what you are looking for, Auto Ventshade Ventvisor 94329 http://www.xccessory.com/avss-94329.html

Thank you Ed...Wow the hours I possibly spent for nothing last night, going through every website and eaby and the part #94329 AVS has for them most if not all showed up as outer mount. Pep Boys, Autozone, Advanced Auto etc, all had the same # and I went there in person and they even even had a photo showing them as outer mount and they said the inner is no longer available. Years ago when I put them on my 05 and 07 there were two different part numbers (and prices) and now there is only one...

A call to AVS customer service this morning hopefully solves it as the girl told me that part # is for in-channel. She didn't sound too sure but I am going to order them through Autozone or somewhere and will post back, but I am hopefull...

By the way for others, I personally found the AVS brand to be superior to the other brands. I think they actually invented them...