View Single Post
Old 04-13-2004, 10:35 PM

H2 Passion is off the scale

Hi,

Thanks to all of you and for your comments, I still have until Friday to choose with or without the air suspension especially it’s offered for FREE.

I can see from your comments that some Lucky H2 owners didn’t have any problem and some did.

And also I can see that most air suspension problems have been fixed when visiting the dealer, unless of someone still having problems after trying to fix it, pls inform me if available.

But I’m still confused with my choice; I will try to explain what really I want from my H2 to do.

From my experience with 4x4: I always drive them by going On-Road to Off-Road without stopping, I go over 10 to 15 inch barrage at a speed of 60 miles and more and also jumping vertical from a road of 15 -20 inch to another lower road at higher speed than 70 miles.

I imagine myself driving the H2 at Maximum speed in Off-road racing like Reno race, i think 60% of it.
Hummer Off-Road Race

As I said before, I’m ordering all the necessary edelbrock shock and SMA trailing arms and Panhard Rod to feel free when I will do the crazy off-road driving. No mercy, No way to go slowly on off-road. (Excluding the Extreme Off-Road of Rocks where you can fall down in a big valley).

So, forgetting the lift, the heavy loads, the towing condition , if I will drive the H2 like I explained in my previous paragraph, will the Air suspension will be better to handle them and is it made for this type of driving or it’s better without it ?

Regards
Elie