View Single Post
Old 11-01-2006, 05:47 PM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Kerry insults every man and woman in uniform

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grape Ape
Feel safe knowing that US troops will be saving your ass if anything ever happens in Canada. A troop of Girl Scouts with sharp sticks could take over your country.
Maybe we only should have fought Japan in World War II in retaliation for attcking us. Wonder what the world would be like today.
Saddam is a modern day Hitler that had to go...period. Do some research.
I dont want to see any of our troops get killed and hope they get home safe soon.
I am proud of our troops and the sacrifice they are making to help make the world a safer place.

I am not mocking what your great leaders of past have done to maintain the free world, but you digging up the past noble causes of WWII and comparing them with blunders like Iraq are just stupid.

Understandable if you guys were making a safer world by beating the shyt out of North Korea(Which is a pathetic diplomatic posture). That is a noble cause. This maneuver has made the USA look weak(Pick on the weaker and totally avoid the guy that has the muscle.) by side stepping North Korea.

Soldiers dying in a third world country proven incapable of hurting the USA??? We all know it's all for the oil now. The excuses have run out. If you call that a noble cause, Well I guess we better add sheep to it's definition.

And yes. The majority of your military are burger flippers and getto kids using another avenue towards personal advancement.

Without the draft, the illiterate is the next best scource.

How can you sit there and use the word "PATRIOTISM" when there is a clear division in your country?

My Video Collectionez