View Single Post
Old 11-01-2006, 06:13 PM
Hummer Expert

deserth3 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Kerry insults every man and woman in uniform

DennisAJC, North Korea has China helping the world keep an eye on their sorry butt. The ONLY reason why North Korea still excists is because of China and China lost a lot of people making it that way. But China no longer wants a war. Because if the U.S. stopped buying goods from there, Chinas economy would take a dive.

There's a couple of facts that you seem to have forgotten about Iraq...
1. The U.N inspectors said Sadam had Weapons of mass destruction. They said they would go into a site and all they saw were tire tracks. That is until after tha war started.
2. Sadams Generals said he had weapons of mass destruction.
3. All Sadam had to do was let inspectors into these sites without delaying them or kicking them out of the country and he'd still be in power.

Now I don't know if these weapons excisted. For me it's a mute point. That's a big desert. And it would be easy to hide that stuff. There are also several surounding nations that would have happily taken the stuff.

ONe more thing and I'll go back to the side lines... Our president did have an exit stratagy. Go in, get Sadam out of power, let the Iraq people make a new government, get out... That is a strategy... What failed is not the U.S. President, not the U.S. goverment, not the U.S. military.
What failed was the Iraqi people. That's where the failure lies. But that could lead to another aurgument.