View Single Post
Old 11-01-2006, 07:34 PM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Kerry insults every man and woman in uniform

Quote:
Originally Posted by deserth3
DennisAJC, North Korea has China helping the world keep an eye on their sorry butt. The ONLY reason why North Korea still excists is because of China and China lost a lot of people making it that way. But China no longer wants a war. Because if the U.S. stopped buying goods from there, Chinas economy would take a dive. I agree with you there.

There's a couple of facts that you seem to have forgotten about Iraq...
1. The U.N inspectors said Sadam had Weapons of mass destruction. They said they would go into a site and all they saw were tire tracks. That is until after tha war started. You can't suggest all this was based on an assesment of tire tracks?
2. Sadams Generals said he had weapons of mass destruction. Believing what the enemy tells you means you've been PUNK'D by propaganda.
3. All Sadam had to do was let inspectors into these sites without delaying them or kicking them out of the country and he'd still be in power. But now he's out. Job done. Then what?

Now I don't know if these weapons excisted. For me it's a mute point. That's a big desert. And it would be easy to hide that stuff. There are also several surounding nations that would have happily taken the stuff. Ya, like Syria. Why waste time looking for milk in the bathroom when it's in the kitchen?

ONe more thing and I'll go back to the side lines... Our president did have an exit stratagy. Go in, get Sadam out of power DONE (Job well done), let the Iraq people make a new government Close enough, get out... That is a strategy... What failed is not the U.S. President Can't agree with you on that., not the U.S. goverment, not the U.S. military.
What failed was the Iraqi people. That's where the failure lies. But that could lead to another aurgument.That could be a new but interesting argument there. You can't teach an old dog new tricks. It's like someone forcing you to pray to Allah instead of God. It'll never happen. Like a parent, you pray you've done your best. But the rest is up to them.

My Video Collectionez