View Single Post
Old 10-08-2004, 03:55 PM

angryiron_user is off the scale

I'll post this here as well because it seems some of your aren't that ****ing smart to look in more than one place.

Oh I get it, after reading posts you idiots made elsewhere on this forum, you assume any person who stands up for themselves and won't put up with your verbal attacks is automatically this "Ken" person.

Well knock yourself out, if being called ken whatever means that you are getting your feathers ruffled because you don't want to talk hummer topics just fight with people when you bait them into arguments then go for it.

What a bunch of ****ing babies. Hey and Numb nuts, the one who makes wife comments, buddy you keep going around making comments about people's family don't be surprised if you get hit in the head with a brick by the husband while walking to your car one day. If I were him I'd be looking for ya when you least expect it tough guy, right at home.

All in all not a smart move. If you think the guy can't find you just because your brave talking **** here, another not so smart move.

Now back to hummer topics.