View Single Post
Old 08-01-2006, 10:13 PM
Hummer Veteran

cestwick is off the scale
Default Re: Front leveling = Rear sagging???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ipedog
Cestwick -

Very nice work! How do you like it? So far I like it just fine. still rides like a truck and drives like a truck.

I have a few questions for you if you don't mind...
  • If you refer to my last post on page 1 (illustrating the A-B-C points to Bebe) do you have before and after measurements from the ground to the bottom of the hanger A? I did not measure before but from ground to hanger now is 13 1/2 inches.
  • How many cranks of the T-Bars did you make from the stock settings? I didn't count exactly I turned them about 8 turns, made sure truck was level and that I didn't have to much lift as far as alot of angle on axles and ball joints.
  • How high are the tops of the bumpers above the ground, front and rear? Top of front bumper is 37" off ground and top of rear is 33".
  • How much clearance do you have up front now? Distance from ground to center of front skid at its lowest point? lowest point on skid plate is 14"
  • How is the ride in comparison to before the mod? FIrst of all it is a truck. Other then that I think it rides pretty much the same.
Additionally, if you don't mind...
  • Going out on the test track could you please take pics of the shackles when the truck is fully flexed? (One wheel stuffed, the other drooping as far as it can) What I want to see is what the shackles are doing when the wheels are in this position. I took pics but can't post till I get home after 5pm cst.
I'm sure that I'll have more questions soon. I hope that this isn't too much trouble.

Thanks!

No problem any more Q's just ask.
'06 H3 Shadow Green, Adventure, 6 disk Monsoon, SMA brush guard w/PIAA lights, Rocky Road extreme rocker protection, roof lights(off road), lower grill lights(off road), Helo Maxx8 Black Wheels, 35" Cooper STT, Garmin I-Que M4 to get home.