View Single Post
Old 01-12-2005, 02:49 PM
Hummer Guru

ROX is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Don:
I am not having any problem towing at this point, I can pull up a step incline, and maintain 60mph with no problem, and I don't think a couple thousnd more pounds is going to make that much differnce. what I am looking to find out was what is hummer's reasoning for the lower rating? I know in stock engine form I could not be doing what I am doing now without that constant down and up shifting hapening.So is that stock engines lack of power the reason, or does it have to do with other factors that I should correct to make it safer?
Thanks
here is a picture of the current setup, looking to increase boat size from 28' to 35' <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

WOW11

I pull my little trailers around with mine, 3500 to 5000 lbs. But if I pulled that I'd drive my hubbys diesel. Could you tell me about your supercharger? Is it working well? I pull my little trailer long distances, 1500 miles every 3 months, and I would consider a supercharger since using the big bad Ford isn't as cool as it used to be. I hate making the trip in 2nd and 3rd gear. What about using a programmer? I hate all the shifting too. I could use a few more cahones on the passes.