View Single Post
Old 09-03-2003, 09:38 PM

crash is off the scale

Very nicely said...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TacomaOwner:
Okay,
before this thread gets shut down I have something I need to say.

I think this could have been resolved back on page 2 or something. You guys enjoy what you drive regardless of our opinions and we'll drive what we enjoy regardless of your opinions.

Simple!
I have to say that I feel a bit bad as a Toyota owner that some of these guys have been so rude on your forum here. I know that should any of you guys come on to our forum we would have responded similarily.

I think everyone can agree with a percentage split that someone put up earlier. 90% driver 10% vehicle.

I don't see the need to put down the H2s any more than I see a reason for the Toyotas to be put down. On a forum that I'm on frequently a lot of the guys laugh about the DRIVER'S stupidity of H2s. Not because they drive H2s but because they thought they were invincible behind the wheel.

I personally would not purchase an H2 nor do I really like the fact that it's such a gas guzzler. But then again, I own a Tacoma so really, what right do I have to be critical (unless, of course, it's a soccer mom running errands only )?

So, on behalf of us REASONABLE Toyota owners, I'm sorry that some of these guys felt it necessary to jump in here and be rude on your turf. At the same time I am a bit offended at the anti-American sentiment that has been suggested. Unless your Native American and have used nothing but things you've made from your own hands I don't think you have the right to say that you're any more American than an immigrant that comes here in search of the American dream.

But then again, that's my opinion and another argument altogether.

I hope you guys are having as much fun with your H2s as I am with my 98' Tacoma!

Oh and for some of you hardcore H2 guys - don't take this move for a truce as some sort of victory. I'm just trying to be courteous on your turf so that you guys don't think all us Toyota owners are the same <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

certified H2 tech.