View Single Post
Old 07-29-2006, 12:27 AM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Jeep Wrangler TK Pricing...

This would be mine, but the wife reminded me we need to carry things when we go camping.
Quote:
Ken,

Welcome to Jeep Warehouse.

The 2007 Rubicon Unlimited you submitted (JWXXXXX) is all correct.

I will order your Jeep from the factory and can have it drop shipped to a dealer in your area. This way there is no additional freight charge and only a $250 drop ship fee will be added. If you would like to take delivery at my dealership east of Indianapolis, I will handle it personally at the quoted price. A delivery at my dealership will also cut the 3 week factory rail shipping time to Virginia.

Regular production of the new Wrangler including customer orders is scheduled to start September 1. The factory will do their September schedule in the middle of August and will prioritize based on the date the order was entered in their system. This is an all new Wrangler from an all new plant, but Jeep seems to have done their home work and is taking things slowly initially. I don't really expect any production snags by September, but it is hard to forecast build/delivery dates with no history.

Please check the FAQ button on the site for order information.
If you have any questions e-mail or phone me at (800) 339-7708, option 6.
My hours vary, but I am always available weekdays afternoons and evenings Eastern time.

Thanks for visiting Jeep Warehouse.

Bill Shoemaker
Sales Manager