Thread: who wants money
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2009, 08:27 AM
Hummer Authority

ssgharkness020147 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: who wants money

What parts are you looking for? HUMMER parts, or parts for your arms business? HUMMER parts I cant see a problem, if they are try Lynch HUMMER. Arms parts I can see a problem, though I have to say I think your business is ****ing awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK47
Well its time I expressed my views ...I have been a supporter of the American way most of my Life OK over the past 8 years ,I have to say anti Americanism had set in and met a lot of resistance in my business and also with my support god even driving a Hummer I was frowned upon,
Anyway to the point there is a global crisis a majority of companies would bend over backward for business,however over the past 3 years I have fought tooth and nail with companies to supply me ,even today over the past 6 weeks I have written to dozens of companies trying to buy parts and only 10 % would deal and 50% respond ,,the 40% of who did respond said we don't post abroad why the hell not Jesus they have to go down to the USPS office anyway ,,some people believe that nobody lives outside the USA .
I would have thought in today's climate that they would love any business home or abroad in fact even Jason has not responded .

I find it all bazaar ,,in my business I don't care if someone pays me from the moon.

-007=