View Single Post
Old 09-13-2006, 12:31 AM
Hummer Guru

fourfourto is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Ran into another H3 with my problem yesterday ...

Dam what a freekin day droped off 3 they didnt have anyone to come with me for a ride so I got a loaner(another story see below)
They call me at 3pm say it ready and nothing checked out bad after they pulled all 4 wheels. Said Normal for hard stops on the H3 ?,I flipped out a little on the phone said I will come down and bring you for a ride.
Anyway Im driving back there a little pissed and a lady making a left stoped short and a young girl stoped short behind her in a mdx suv,I didnt see the first car.
I slammed the brakes and the 2007 silverado loaner rent a car slams her in the back f*cked up the front of the truck and the back of her mdx.had to get police report ect.
Anyway I called hummer to see if I could pick it up late after 5 and head sevice guy said they cleaned rotor (= brake cleaner)and seem better.He said he leaves at 5pm.

By the time I got there everyone in service was gone .
On the way home it wasnt doing it but I didnt come to many hard/downhill stops.
I will see what happens over the next couple hundred/thousand miles.

Bad day

If the brakes start grinding again im going to open a can of whip ass and go off on them like a crazy man.

First accedent in 20 years at least it wasn't my H3

Going to have a couple beers and calm down
H3 gray adventure,brushguard,hood handles,sunroof,steps,crossbows,smokers package,window/sunroof visor,Airbrushed spare tire cover,mudflaps,K&N filter,SS Hummer insert,Hummer rubber mats,cargo rubber mat + shade,12 volt airhorn,eclipse nav/dvd/rear camera/mini remote,autostart,12 volt fridge,high beam garage remote,underhood air compressor, taillight bezels ,clinometer ,trailer brake and hitch.

Last edited by fourfourto : 09-13-2006 at 12:34 AM.