View Single Post
Old 09-13-2006, 12:59 AM
Hummer Guru

Hmmm2 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Ran into another H3 with my problem yesterday ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by fourfourto
Said Normal for hard stops on the H3 ?,I flipped out a little on the phone said I will come down and bring you for a ride.

Anyway I called hummer to see if I could pick it up late after 5 and head sevice guy said they cleaned rotor (= brake cleaner)and seem better.He said he leaves at 5pm.

I will see what happens over the next couple hundred/thousand miles.

Bad day

If the brakes start grinding again im going to open a can of whip ass and go off on them like a crazy man.

First accedent in 20 years at least it wasn't my H3

Going to have a couple beers and calm down
OMG! What an awful day! Well, at least you weren't injured in the accident! (BTW, did you buy that extra loaner insurance they offer? ) Secondly, they sprayed my rotors with something the first day of the ongoing 6 weeks (before my problem was resolved), and it didn't work .. so you better pull out that 'can of whip ass' you mentioned just to have it handy. They told me SO many times during the 6 week period that the grind sound was normal for all H3's. EVEN after going for test drives with me and HEARING it!!!! You know it's not .. just like I knew it wasn't .. so stand your ground. I did. I've sent you a PM, too .. look for it. Let us know what happens, ok? Hope you're okay after the accident .. no sore back, neck, etc.