Thread: all black rims?
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2006, 08:05 PM

yodawagon is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KenP:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by yodawagon:
wow, you got into my photobucket.com account. i just love how all the long term members pick on the newbies. like you all were not newbies at one point. id be willing to bet if i looked through some old posts id find you all getting "OWNED" by other members. just face it, you own stupid tiny dogs, have manicured hands, drive mercedes SUVs, listen to elton john, f(_)cking cream puff yuppie trash. </div></BLOCKQUOTE><BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> just as i suspected, i looked through some old posts and found you @ssholes looking like newbies. all talking out your @sses, DRTYFN talking about his little doggie, and how he enjoys wheeling in the sand with his little friend. he also replied to someone elses post with "your so funny", sounded really gay. he also didnt own a H2 when he joined. he kept talking all about how he couldnt wait to get his own hummer. his friends were also planning on taking him out wheelin when he got his own 4x4.
you were all newbies, so before you bring it, unpack it, set it up, then own someone, remember, you were all naive forum members once. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Yeah, but we weren't dickheads like you. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i was being respectful until you a-holes started messing with me. heck, you have my info in you signature. now whos the dick head?