View Single Post
Old 09-03-2003, 01:42 PM

SJ is off the scale

Rock Yoda:

1. I'm not here to get into a juvenile pissing match. You came here as a guest and started in with the rude comments!

2. I NEVER said that a person who buys a Toyota is unpatriotic: you're making a loose assumption.

3. My TV is from Holland and my Stereo is American and Danish; My cars/trucks are American; My Appliances are American; my Lawn Mower is American; My Power Tools are American. Some of my son's toys are made in China by mostly American companies. See the pattern here? I do my best to avoid Japanese products, as I'd rather not contribute to the trade deficit and I have numerous personal reasons for not buying Japanese.

4. I'm far from being a Communist and I seriously doubt you could define what a Communist System consists of. Do you want to discuss Iosef Dzugashvili, Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov, Karl Marx - I can discuss these topics with you, since I've studied Russian/Soviet, Polish, Czech, East German, and other localized histories. I'm a fervent Capitalist (reading Milosz Czeslaw and other avante garde anti-Communists) and that's why I keep posting that I support the free-market system. I don't bash folks for buying Japanese, though I wouldn't buy their automotive products my self.

How hard is this to understand? I'm putting things in rudimentary terms, is it finally sinking in?
http://www.smiliegenerator.de/smiley...miley-9839.png